i just an ordinary man who always try to change this world with a simple change.

 .: My Profile


Hi, This is another of my blogs,,

My name is Indie, I'm an Indonesian,, from Bandung, West Java and I am just an ordinary person who always try to change this world with a simple changes,, :)

This blog contains some of the artwork, design projects as well as photo retouching,,

Everything can be seen on the portfolio page for photo retouching,, project page for project design and more other interesting pages,,

There are also several design projects such as catalog design, shirt design, design of leaflets, posters, x banner, neon box and others.


In this blog I also offer design services and also of course I tried to sell one of my design work in the form of T-shirts with a variety of unique and interesting pictures. I guarantee all these products is limited,, hope you like it and buy it. ;)


Thank you,,

~indiezaind~